Landscape Crew Member
ArborScape Inc. is the area’s premier landscape construction company, specializing in landscape construction, tree service, and trail construction. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time seasonal landscape technicians, installers, and gardeners for our professional landscape teams. We are looking for team players who enjoy the outdoors and working with their hands to build and shape landscapes. Our goal is to put together great people with a great team.
Type of Work
Our jobs range from small in-town backyards, high-end residential properties, to expansive country estates. We create long-lasting landscapes with quality natural materials and professionally cultivated plants. With an established network of professional vendors, subcontractors, and architectural designers, we implement and bring your designs to fruition through superior craftsmanship. We would love for you to join our mission.
- Safety above all else
- Positive Attitude
- Plant, tree, & shrub installation
- Mulching beds
- Load/Unload equipment & materials onto trucks and trailers
- Remove daily debris from equipment, trucks, & trailers
- Cleaning of trucks & equipment
- Meet production goals – maintaining a strong work ethic
- Follow direction & work as a team to meet all project specifications
First-year employees receive:
- $20 to $25+/hr., depending on experience
- Paid vacation & paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance supplement benefit
- Supplemental Insurance
- Company provided PPE & apparel
- Continued Education support
- Job advancement opportunities
- Weekly paychecks
- Excellent customer service & work ethic is rewarded with bonus pay
Benefits accrue with your time of service!
Qualifications and Skills
Relevant or transferable experience is desired, but not required for all positions – We like to train motivated, curious, hard-working folks with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. A desire to learn and create beautiful landscapes from natural materials is a must. We are looking for passionate people, who want to do a good job for our clients, do better for themselves, and work at a great company.