ArborScape Inc. is the area’s premier landscape construction company, specializing in landscape construction, tree service, and trail construction. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time seasonal landscape technicians, installers, and gardeners for our professional landscape teams. We are looking for team players who enjoy the outdoors and working with their hands to build and shape landscapes. Our goal is to put together great people with a great team.
Type of Work
This position requires an individual with a basic knowledge of the landscape industry as it pertains to labor, equipment and materials, and procedures for completing the jobs assigned using approved methods. This individual must be motivated and willing to tackle a variety of tasks, on a day-to-day basis. Landscape technicians must be teachable, organized, need minimal supervision, and efficiently complete tasks in a timely manner. He/she will professionally maintain clean and attractive landscapes. Our teams evaluate overall project performance and ensure customer satisfaction on each job site.
- Safety above all else
- Positive Attitude
- Inspect & coordinate job site tasks with crew members
- Effective communication
- Plant identification, selection, & installation
- Basic Plant Health Care
- Mulching, seeding, edging, & pruning
- Observant & diligent of instructions
- Equipment & vehicle operation, cleaning, & maintenance
- Meet production goals – maintaining a strong work ethic
First-year employees receive:
- $20 to $26+/hr., depending on experience
- Paid vacation & paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance supplement benefit
- Supplemental Insurance
- Company provided PPE & apparel
- Continued Education support
- Job advancement opportunities
- Weekly paychecks
- Excellent customer service & work ethic is rewarded with bonus pay
Benefits accrue with your time of service!
Qualifications and Skills
Relevant or transferable experience is desired but not required for this position – we like to train motivated, curious, hard-working folks with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Additional skills: landscape design, blueprint analysis, masonry, heavy-equipment operation, trailering, CDL, and Plants Applicator’s license. We are looking for passionate people, who want to do a good job for our clients, do better for themselves, and work at a great company.